Sunday, July 03, 2005

sometimes i would just walk poinless in the streets just to smoothen down my mood...
sometimes i would just blast myself with loud music just to get out of the compliants of people
sometimes i would just lay down on my bed thinking about the world of you and me
sometimes i would just get myself a cup of eargrey tea just to relax my mind
sometimes i would just make myself happy by thinking of the happy moments in my life
sometimes i would just chill at some bar just to make myself drunk
sometimes i would just go for a movie alone just to enjoy the life without anyone else
sometimes i would just eat till my stomach get bloated so that i can at least know that i am fortunate
sometimes i would cry out loud late at night so that everyone thinks i am strong being a man
sometimes i would just be myself...
but wait who am i? who is myself?? haha i dun know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home