Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Its not a thought i guess

i'm tired. exhuasted.
responsibilities i guess.
yes i admit.
the responsibilities are gonna
have hyper wei leong down.
dropping dead anyways.
after all these
i'm seriously taking a break.
kitkat i guess.
a break from every responsibility.
down to the free and easy.ME!
slacky.
lazy.
pig.
wad are my responsibilities?
haha.
commitments i guess.
i guess its a guess i guess.
:when i didn't start a conversation.
:when i started leaving on my own.
:when i have walking slowly as my pace.
:when i kept quiet along the journey home.
:when i just faintly smiles to the jokes.
:when i walk more then anyone.
:when i didn't sing the songs i listen.
:when i just follow everyone's order.
then its me with my exhuastion i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home