Monday, August 07, 2006

my thoughts running wild.


a song bird singing free.
its all that i ever feel.
boredom erodes me.
the pain's everything.

the mood has pass.
let's not dwell the past.
for it has already gone.
just pray for a miracle to be born.

my love for you feels no more.
its getting out of control.
shall we even meet in streets
once again.
let us not speak
the voice within.
just hold on the pain.

again i'm alone in this empty house.
a room full of walls and tiles.
the memory back once more.
praying me to not let go.
of you and our bygones.
for which.
i hope for a chance.
a hope to renew.
the pact that we both knew.

please give me a hope
a glimpse of chance.
for meeting you
is once in a life time.

the struggle is there.
the hard and pain
for us we bare.
rhyming the words and pain
was my previous forte.

sorry.
i told you.
my thoughts went wild.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home