Saturday, April 07, 2007

my words were my tools,
to use, to express, to scale.
as i took a road down,
i found myself nothing but emptiness.
finally, i had something called nothingness.
i couldn't help thinking,
i thought my choice was clear.
yet its seems on going,
and it was more than near.

i wish to shot my mind.
once for my decision.
twice for my stubborness.
3rd time for all the mess i created.
and
last time for me to die jaded.
and,
as when my visions starts to fade.
i took one last look at the world.
thinking
"please make me fully dead"
at least i know,
for once, i needn't worry.
twice, i needn't scare.
3rd time, for i cares nothing to be lazy.
last time, for nothing i want to get.

and for you girl,
there's nothing i want to get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home