Friday, July 06, 2007

i took a one last look at the picture i took
and sent it all back to the memories.

i tried to recall how much of a memory we had.
i tried to recall how much of a friendship we made.
i tried to recall how much of a value we are.
and all it comes back to nothing.
and as i continued to look ahead,
i found all the familiar faces turning their back at me.

as eyes shadowed and tears being shed,
i randomly find myself back.
yet with me is empty of hearts,
of which was hit by a dozen darts.
most have left, and who will stay?
who would care or even dare to say?
my class had split to an unusual cliques.
maybe some will even 'Mix and Pick'
and i rest my thoughts and my foes,
7 months of story slowly unfolds.
i shall halt a stop.

anyways i'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home