Saturday, July 09, 2005

found sumtin interestings at the friendster bullentin. yeah should take a look... in terms friendship love and relationship love yeah..



If you're afraid to love a person because offriendship, you have two choices: either tell whatyou feel and let the love take place or hide thefeeling under a friendship full of pretensions.It's hard for two people to love each other whenthey live in two different worlds but when thesetwo worlds collide and become one, that's what youcall magic!Love can never be so beautiful without friendship.One leads to another and the process isirreversible. The best of lovers is the greatestof friends!I like you because you're my friend, and becauseyou are my friend I care, and because I care, Ilove you.I don't love you because you are my friend, I loveyou because I do!Sometimes I've asked myself, what would make mehappy? To think that I have everything else, I getwhat I want. Then I realized it was YOU, too bad'cause it's you i can't have. I can't choose whoI'm gonna love, but I also can't love who choosesto love me.And you can't blame me in choosing to love you asmuch as I can't blame you for not learning to loveme. I'm sorry if you can't love me the way youloved the one before me, so I'll let you go findhim/her and hope someday you'll see that the onetrue love you're looking for was the one who setyou free."How can I say goodbye to someone I never had?Why do tears fall for someone who was nevermine?Why is that I miss someone I was never with and Iaskwhy I love someone who's love was never mine?"Isn't it funny we're trying to catch the attentionof the one we think we love; we hardly notice theone we're really looking for was just there. Youdon't notice them 'till they are in the arms ofsomeone else.Food for thought, think of this:Have you really cared for someone more than youexpected?Have you ever tried to love him/her despite of allthe pain?Will you keep on loving him/her as he/she whisperssomeone else's name?Will you?It's better to lose your pride with someone youlove rather than lose that someone you love withyour useless pride. When you love someone, don'texpect that person to love you back the sameamount. One of you will be head, the other behind.It's either you catch up or the other waits.When you love, you must not accept anything inreturn, for if you do, you're not loving butInvesting.If you love, you must prepare to accept pain, forif you expect happiness, you're not loving butusing. True love hears what is not spoken, andunderstands what is not explained, for lovedoesn't work in the mouth, nor the mind, but inthe heart...Love is like standing on wet cement, the longeryou stay the harder it is to leave and you cannever go without leaving your prints behind.Don't love a person like a flower, because aflower diesin season.Love them like a river because a river flows forever.Love doesn't have to have a happy ending, 'causelove doesn't have to end at all.Never be afraid to fall in love. It may hurt alot, it may give you aches and pains, but if youdon't follow your heart, in the end you will cryeven more for not giving love a chance.Love may leave your heart like shattered glass,but keep in mind that there's someone who'll bewilling to endure the pain of picking up thepieces so you could be whole again.The cruelest thing a guy could do to a girl is tolet her fall in love when he doesn't intend tocatch her fall! And fooling around with herfeelings like they meant nothing.(This goes forgals as well).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home