Monday, July 11, 2005

life....

well i think that life.. is such a funny thing... life always like to tease and make fun of people... maybe... these maybe that.. he's lying in hospital yet i can do is nothing.... now he's back home.. yet all i can do is still nothing.. when he's still soo weak... damn it.. can anyone tell me more about these he has to go through... is it a challenge gave by god? or its his retribution... BUT HE DID NOT DID ANYTHING WRONG!!! NO ONLY HIM.... the one who taught me wad is leadership HAD already left me.... or is it me tht they are making fun of... those... who are not tht close to me... yet when they leave me.. or they became sumting or happen sum things .... just to make me feel bad/giving me such a deep impact...?? is it this world i am living in?? or when i am still sooo young to make decisions .. and parents have to make a worse decision of all making me feel worse??? i have been in this world for 17 !!! yesh 17 ALREADY!!!! yet... after sooo many year i knew the truth..(not tht i am adopted or wad PLEASE DUN MAKE GUESSES) ... KAOZ> my life is funny isn't it?? i always thought tht yeah.. just a smile will bring us through ... is it that difficult... can i just dun care anymore... am tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home